If you are more of a “do-it-yourselfer” and would like some guidance to make sure that you are making all of the right decisions before you make that first cut or dig that first shovelful of dirt, then our consulting will be just what you need to ensure success. We have qualified staff members that can assist you and your family to get your garden off to a good start or troubleshoot what’s happening in an existing garden space. Here are some of the areas that we can help you.
- Site selection for your garden to ensure correct sun exposure
- Drip irrigation design and watering needs of your garden plants
- Soil composition and testing
- Garden planning and layout of your crops to maximize your growing space
- Selecting the correct varieties of plants for our climate and when to plant
- Organic controls for pest and disease management in the garden
- And much more!
Our consulting rates are $250.00 for the first hour and $150.00 for each additional hour. One hour minimum. Travel fees may apply. Farmyard LLC reserves the right to change this rate at their discretion.